Bond Costs & Bond MarkupsBonds
Bond Costs and Bond Markups is a factor that can strongly reduce your returns if not considered carefully. You should always seek to reduce bond costs. The higher the bond costs or broker markups the lower the return received. You should always consider the amount of time it takes fees, commissions, markups, and spreads to be exceeded by interest return. Each time you pay bond costs for trading they absorb your returns, which means more time lost in interest. Anytime you pay high expenses, you increase the amount of interest you need to reach your financial goals. It’s necessary you reduce bond costs and bond markups.
If you are actively trading bonds, you will also reduce your earnings since you are increasing the frequency of commissions and fees encountered. You can reduce fees and commissions by purchasing bonds at issue and holding bonds until they mature. This works well with sovereign bonds, since you can buy them directly from the issuing government without commissions, markup, or fees.
An additional note about cost: Always use the FINRA trace system, or equivalent for your nation and region. These systems let you review recent purchase and sale prices. Any system which reports recent trading values will help you avoid unnecessary markups many brokers try to pass on to their clientele.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
A Concise Guide to Macroeconomics, Second Edition: What Managers, Executives, and Students Need to Know
A Man for All Markets: From Las Vegas to Wall Street, How I Beat the Dealer and the Market
Algorithmic Trading: Winning Strategies and Their Rationale
Alternative Investments: CAIA Level I (Wiley Finance)
Alternative Investments: Instruments, Performance, Benchmarks, and Strategies