Income Statement SummaryFinancial Statements
The income statement summarizes the profit of the company over a period of time, usually either a quarter or a full year. The statement begins with the revenue earned during that time, subtracting expenses until it reaches retained earnings. Retained Earnings is the businesses true profit at the end of each statement, and a business should never be considered profitable unless this figure is positive while cash assets have increased.
An increase in cash while retained earnings are positive is important. Companies usually report that they are profitable, but that profit does not mean they actually increased cash. A company could report an increase in assets but have it be entirely accounts receivable, which means they haven’t received a dime for the sales. The important factor is always going to be the reception of cash with an increase in retained earnings. This results in actual real profit.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.