Buy Firms with Financial HistoryInvestment Technique
You should only purchase investments you can actually research and analyze. This eliminates investments that you either cannot analyze or investments that have no publicly available financial history for research. In many cases, this eliminates initial public offerings and private companies that cannot or will not provide you with financial statement information. The very obvious reason for avoiding closed history firms is that you simply don’t know what you are purchasing.
The chances of you earning profit consistently while purchasing firms that cannot display a reliable history are slim. During an IPO, you can sometimes acquire a firm’s reliable financial history. The problem is, due to the private ownership, you may not always be able to judge a firm’s finance statements. An additional problem with IPO’s is they are rarely worth purchasing initially.
There is a queue to purchase IPOs, and as usual, individual investors are last. Institutional banks and institutional investors go first, and the best deals are quickly seized. Deals that do trickle down to individual investors usually are overpriced. Often, they rise in value then immediately tank thereafter. You should avoid issued shares until emotions surrounding IPO’s subside. You should avoid shares which have no publicly issued financial statements. If you cannot analyze or judge value, you can’t make proper investment decisions.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.