Study InvestmentsInvestment Technique
Very few individual investors actually study investments that they purchase. This is their most frequent mistake. You should study, in depth, every investment you make. Since equity is little more than partial ownership of the business, the most important task is to comprehend the business itself. You should not buy without understanding the investment’s driving force. A basic idea such as “They’re producing a brand new line of smartphones, everyone buys smartphones, therefore I should invest,” is not enough.
You should always understand the company you are investing in completely. This means you must develop the financial and business knowledge necessary to understand a company. If you are putting money at risk, you need to know how to select what you are buying, and this requires being able to comprehend it.
Once you’ve identified a market trend, you should utilize learned investment knowledge to actually study investments. Whenever you read, hear, or see a potential investment, immediately visit the financial statements of the investment, review years of performance, and compare immediate competition in case there are better performers. This may absorb some time, but it’s important these steps be taken to ensure a quality long term investment. This also cools down the excitement of hearing an asset is the best asset possible and should be purchased immediately, and allows smart decision making instead of greed driven investing.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
A Concise Guide to Macroeconomics, Second Edition: What Managers, Executives, and Students Need to Know
A Man for All Markets: From Las Vegas to Wall Street, How I Beat the Dealer and the Market
Algorithmic Trading: Winning Strategies and Their Rationale
Alternative Investments: CAIA Level I (Wiley Finance)
Alternative Investments: Instruments, Performance, Benchmarks, and Strategies