Omega RatioRisk Management
Looking at returns as a raw percentage is deceptive. A trade should not only be measured by the amount of money it made you or the percentage return you gained from the trade. The true measure of success is a high measure of Risk-Adjusted Return. The higher your risk adjusted return, the lower the amount of risk you took to make a higher return, and the more skilled you are as an investor or trader.
The Omega Ratio is another very different take on the Sortino Ratio. Omega totals all of the probabilities exceeding a minimum acceptable return and divides by all the probabilities beneath a minimum acceptable return. The result is the chance you’ll hit the acceptable return or beat it. An equal division between higher and lower chances is recorded as a one. Below 1 has a higher chance of failure to reach the minimum accepted return, and above 1 has a higher chance of success. Higher is obviously better.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.