Candle BodyTechnical Analysis
A candle body displays the distance from the chart’s open to the close, and also controls the color of the bar displayed. There are 2 potential color combinations for a candle body, based on green and red or black and white.
For Bullish days where prices increased (close higher than the open), the candle body is hollow in appearance, displaying white with a black outline. In colored mode, the candle body is filled with green. For days where the price decreases (close lower than the open) the body is filled with black or red in colored mode. Note that in black and white, black filled bars may appear bigger than their equivalent white bars.
The size of the candlestick also displays substantial trading information about the day. The longer the body size, the wider the price between the open and closing prices, displaying substantial dominance of buyers (if close was above open) or sellers (if close was below the open). A smaller body width has low amounts of difference between the open and close, indicating evenly matched buying and selling, or market indecision. Don’t look to the body to be an accurate display of overall volatility. Instead of the body, the “shadow” or “wick” is a better representation of price movements throughout the day.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.