Close at OpenTechnical Analysis
Occasionally bars will close at open during a trading period. They often move to a high or to a low before returning. Occasionally they will move to a high and a low.
It often means deadlock or indecision between the buyers and sellers. However, its interpretation can change based on the previous trend. In an uptrend, if the bar opens near the top of the bar, then dips to establish a low and returns to the top for the close, the uptrend will likely continue. If a bar rises upwards to establish a high, then collapses to close near the low, a reversal may be impending, but a weak uptrend can continue afterwards.
In a downtrend the situation is reversed. A reversal may occur if price falls after the open to establish a low and returns to the open to close. The downtrend may continue if the price rises for a high after the open then moves back to the open to close.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
A Concise Guide to Macroeconomics, Second Edition: What Managers, Executives, and Students Need to Know
A Man for All Markets: From Las Vegas to Wall Street, How I Beat the Dealer and the Market
Algorithmic Trading: Winning Strategies and Their Rationale
Alternative Investments: CAIA Level I (Wiley Finance)
Alternative Investments: Instruments, Performance, Benchmarks, and Strategies