Dark Cloud CoverTechnical Analysis
The dark cloud cover is a 2 candle pattern with a possible 3rd candle confirmation. The first candle is a continuation of the preexisting uptrend, appearing as a long hollow white or green candlestick. This candle shows buy side control over price. There is an upward gap following the first bar, displaying more buy side power.
The second candle opens after the gap, and rises to the high of the trading period. At this point there is a switch in sentiment towards the value of the asset: It has reached the highest price people are willing to pay. The buy side evaporates and the sell side takes control of the price. Prices consistently drop and close below half of the first candle’s price range.
The potential third candle is a confirmation which consists of red or black candle. The longer this bearish candle, the larger the confirmation. Prices have fallen and probably will not rise in the immediate future, and may initiate a downtrend.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
A Concise Guide to Macroeconomics, Second Edition: What Managers, Executives, and Students Need to Know
A Man for All Markets: From Las Vegas to Wall Street, How I Beat the Dealer and the Market
Algorithmic Trading: Winning Strategies and Their Rationale
Alternative Investments: CAIA Level I (Wiley Finance)
Alternative Investments: Instruments, Performance, Benchmarks, and Strategies