Evening StarTechnical Analysis
The evening star is a bearish reversal pattern which occurs over 3 days. The first candlestick features a long white or green candle, which shows the buyers are firmly in control of the overall trend. This bar closes and features a gap up to the next open, which is a small bearish candlestick that closes the day below the open, often after establishing a high. The second day represents market indecision on the price continuing higher.
The third day confirms the overall pattern. The price gaps down to the third bar’s opening, which solidly declines after possibly increasing to establish a high. The gap downwards indicates a change in market sentiment towards the asset. The price after the high falls, forming a long bearish candle that may not be as long as the first candle, but usually is half or greater than its length. The close will always be below half of the first day’s body. The sellers have acquired full control over the asset. This candle is usually followed with more red or black candles indicating continued selling, or an indecisive candlestick followed by more bearish movement.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.