Moving Average Convergence DivergenceTechnical Analysis
The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is a lower study which contains 2 moving average lines. The first line is a signal line and the second line is a MACD line. The difference between the lines is the moving average time period. The MACD line is the difference in two lines. The signal or trigger line is a periodic exponential moving average of that difference. The usual settings are 12 for fast, 26 for slow, and 9 for MACD. An 8/17/9 combination is also frequent.
Moving Average Convergence Divergence is the vertical distance the 2 exponential moving average curves. Zero line is where it intersects. The trade strategy associated with MACD is fairly simple. A buy alert occurs when the MACD line crosses above the trigger or signal line. A sell occurs if MACD line crosses below the trigger or signal line. A divergence in peaks/troughs of price data and peaks/troughs of Moving Average Convergence Divergence data indicates a potential divergence.
Only taking alerts aligned with the trend helps you earn returns and filter bad signals. Only use buy signals when in uptrends, and only use sell signals when in downtrends. Always ignore counter trend signals.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.