Rising Three MethodsTechnical Analysis
The rising three methods is a four to five-day continuation pattern that only appears in an uptrend. The first day features a long white body, displaying strong gains. The second day is a small black body, followed by another small black body, and possibly another small black body. The fourth or fifth day is a long white body that pushes upwards. After that day, price resumes rising above the closing of the last day of the pattern. This confirms the pattern.
Note that all three small black days must be inside the two long white days, descending in a stepping order. There can be more days in between the white days. It is possible to see a doji or other candlestick representing indecision inside of those days.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.