Three White Soldiers & Three Black CrowsTechnical Analysis
The Three White Soldiers pattern is a simple continuation uptrend pattern displaying three long white candles. The bearish alternative is three black crows, displaying three long black candles. Both patterns should be followed by the trend, an uptrend with white soldiers and a downtrend with black crows.
These are extremely simple patterns. The three white soldiers indicate consistent strong buying power, indicating that traders believe an uptrend will continue into the future and are willing to commit capital. The three black crows indicate the exact same confidence, but for the selling side. They are willing to add capital to ride their expected downtrend.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.