Avoid Appearing WealthyWealth Principles
A problem created by wealth to purchase visual items and luxury appearances is that it attracts those that gather solely because you appear wealthy. This includes scammers, gold diggers, fakes, and leeches. You may have to spend large sums of money to be considered popular with these people, then further sums of money to maintain appearances. You may feel the need to compete with these friends over appearance when it comes to money, inducing financial mistakes. This is a negative use of cash that could garner wealth over long terms.
It’s always more effective to use cash to gain wealth and control over your environment than to use it impressing others status climbing via appearing wealthy. It is also far more effective to status climb through actual wealth and ownership of business than purchasing items to impress others. Both of these are reasons to never spend future power on current appearance. Actual wealth supersedes the appearing wealthy, and real friends supersede fake friends who are only interested in your money.
This brings the question of what to do with those who only pay attention for the money. Ignore them. There are friends that you should be gathering, and there are those you should not. The friends you should gather are real friends who will help and assist you in empowering decisions over the long term. These friends look to help you increase your wealth, not spend it impressing them or those they wish they were connected to. These are also usually interested in assisting you in difficult and hard decisions along the path to wealth. Only your friends who are true and responsible along with your own families need to know about the details of your wealth, along with trusted (and experienced) financial advisers.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.