Reinvest EarningsWealth Principles
Your wealth must be allowed to grow over the long term. This has a single serious implication: you must not spend your wealth or the earnings it provides you but must allow it to grow over the long term. Gaining wealth requires the retention of both principal and interest earned/capital gains.
Spending your principal or the gains slows your wealth’s growth. It also reduces your potential future gains. You must allow your money to continue to grow, and reinvest it until it becomes wealth. This requires avoiding consumption. It additionally requires avoiding debt, since debt delivers both current and future wealth to those whom you owe.
The most basic rule is to avoid paying money from investment or savings accounts, especially for purchases. You should only add to these accounts over time, and never transfer money to spending ready accounts. Always decide what purchases are essential and what purchases are purely for cosmetic or impressive value.
Remember: it is better for you to have the money than to have opinions associated with luxury items since you will eventually be wealthy anyway. Wealth allows you to invest in, and execute control over, companies and organizations. At that point others will be forced to recognize your wealth and potential, wearing luxury goods will be irrelevant to the fact that you are in control.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.