Value over OpinionWealth Principles
The key to wealth is recognizing value. This applies to both purchases for self-enjoyment and to gaining wealth through investment. Your approach to investment should be thoroughly value based: acquiring items and investments below their actual worth, holding them while they increase in price, and selling them above their value. Successfully increasing worth repeatedly builds wealth.
There is little room for opinions or rumor in this approach. You shouldn’t base your entry into an investment based on what other people think, but on actual analysis that determines the value of the investment in relation to its market price, the prospects of the investment, and a realistic estimation of the rate of return. Never purchase an investment if you didn’t determine these signs or if the investment doesn’t have them.
You must learn how to conduct this analysis yourself. This way you can discard the bias of others, who may not have executed proper analysis when they told you to buy, sell, or hold. This is the problem with investing on the opinion of others. You never know if they have reviewed the investment or the quality of their analysis.
You should also be skeptical of what others say will earn a profit for you, especially if they are selling the investment as an owner, or marketing an investment. If you think this is the case, always do an analysis and ask for information that supports their point of view on the investment. This way you can judge their analysis to determine if it’s worth investing on.
Did we help you? Vote with a Crypto-Donation!
Donate Bitcoin Cash
International Economic Analysis:
- Major Currency Economic Summaries
- Performance of Major Imports and Exports
- Mandates of Central Banks versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of Major Economies
- Economically Correlated Currency Projections
- Large Funds Currency Sentiment Readings
- List of Technical Indicators to Look For
- Occasional: Foregin Exchange Technicals Markups
American Markets Analysis:
- Summaries of American Economic Structure
- Performance of Major
- Federal Reserve Mandate versus Expectations
- Performance Indexes of U.S Economy
- Economically Correlated U.S Dollar Projections
- Large Trading Fund Index Sentiment Readings
- Market Wide Earnings Versus Valuations
- Fundamental Ranking of U.S Business Sectors
- Best and Worst Future Consensus Estimates
- Occasional: Firm Fundamental Strength Report
- List of Technicals to Look for While Trading
Investment and Finance, Serviced by Amazon
A Concise Guide to Macroeconomics, Second Edition: What Managers, Executives, and Students Need to Know
A Man for All Markets: From Las Vegas to Wall Street, How I Beat the Dealer and the Market
Algorithmic Trading: Winning Strategies and Their Rationale
Alternative Investments: CAIA Level I (Wiley Finance)
Alternative Investments: Instruments, Performance, Benchmarks, and Strategies